welcome to my blog, don't forget to also follow my blog, and i will be grateful if you leave a comment :)

Senin, 14 November 2011

Which one do you like for your bedroom??

Tumblr_lukoju4zgx1qm3ario1_400_large

The theme of this room is pink Eiffel Tower. This room is for girls who like Paris. If you love Paris or something in Paris you must choose this bedroom




Tumblr_loncopvhrp1qzcupd_large

The same as the previous bedroom, the theme is Pink but is not only for girls who love Paris, this for all girls who like pink, if you love pink, you can say to your mom to change your bedroom to be like this bedroom ;)



Tumblr_lu5curvefs1qjskvgo1_500_large

For this room, this room is simple but cool. This is for all girls who grew up and love pink, but if you to young and love this bedroom, you can choose this for your bedroom



20111104112508152_large

Barbie!! Do you love Barbie??? If yes, yeah me too, I like Barbie, because she is beautiful and she like Pink color like me, if you love Barbie same as me, you must choose this room for your bedroom because the theme of this room is Pink Barbie


Tumblr_lu057w04r31qjzvcco1_500_large

For this room, I think this is simple but cool!! Love this room, if you agree with me, choose this room, you will look more mature, and cool!! Trust me ;)

3 komentar: